I have acquired a broad range of digital marketing skills and successfully completed several training courses, most recently, a QQI in Digital Marketing (Level 5). This comprehensive course covered search engine optimisation, Google Analytics, pay-per-click advertising, display advertising, affiliate marketing, online PR, social media marketing and email marketing.
QQI Digital Marketing
Marketing concepts, principles and methodologies were explored in depth including the STAR planning model – Situation Analysis, Targets, Actions and Results measurement with web analytics; Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Ranking Factors and how to optimise a site for better Search Engine results; Google Analytics, Online Advertising, Display Advertising, Pay-per-click Advertising and Affiliate Marketing; Online PR, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
Other training courses
- CEOP/NSPCC Keeping Children Safe Online, 2016 – guidelines and training on how children use the internet and how you can protect them from abuse.
- E-commerce Web Design FETAC/City & Guilds, Cork Institute of Technology – build of e-commerce shopping cart using XHTML, PHP and mySQL, web-based content management system for server-side database administration and XHTML/CSS, Dreamweaver and Flash web development.
- XHTML & web technologies diploma.
- Residential team management training and people skills building.
I can find my way around most programs and I’m technically proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and InDesign
- Macromedia Flash & Dreamweaver
- WordPress, Content Management Systems, FTP
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- MS Project
- MS Outlook, Thunderbird
- Quark Xpress.
I am happy to use either PC or Apple Mac.